CURRENTLY HIRING: THE ITALIAN JOB AT PARLOUR CUCINA
Posted on: 31 July 2019
LIMITED PROFICIENCY IN ITALIAN WELCOMED
Market Street’s newest dining hangout Parlour Cucina is officially hiring. The Italian eatery is seeking appassionato Sydney-siders to attend The Italian Job, an authentic apperitivo hour with a signature QT twist.
About Parlour Cucina
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, Parlour Cucina sauntered into the neighbourhood in May this year. A 1960’s Milan inspired city escape, the Italian trattoria heroes simple, fresh produce, passionately prepared and served with classic generosity. Guest favourites include Parmigiana paired with a glass of Nebbiolo and six hour slow roast lamb Rigatoni. The hidden inner-city gem boasts an impressive by the glass wine list rich in local wines inspired by Italian varietals.
To be successful in The Italian Job applicants will be responsible for Sydney’s most authentic apperitivo hour. Parlour Cucina is seeking all-rounders and specialists who champion the free spirited essence of Italy and are passionate about supporting Sydney’s emerging music scene. The Italian Job reports directly into Parlour Cucina’s best in class bartenders and QT Sydney Executive Chef, Michael Box.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attendance at QT Sydney’s Parlour Cucina, every Friday 5pm – 7pm
- Snacking freely on a selection of complimentary Italian bites Including mini arancini, pecorino, hand cut salami, mini calzone and olives
- Listening to live jazz swinging from the burnished bar and intimate tables
- Saluti! with QT House made Limoncello on arrival
Parlour Cucina benefits
- Authentic Italian fare with a flirtatious twist
- Impressive wine list
- QT House Made Limoncello
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and dining
- Progression prospects include QT Sydney’s signature restaurant Gowings Bar & Grill and cocktail bar, Gilt Lounge
- CBD location, close to shops, entertainment and all public transport
- Set within award winning, designer hotel QT Sydney
No skills and experience required. Must be available from Friday, August 2.
For more information or to book:
Reserve a table from 5pm online here