Hotel & Rooms
Gold Coast Hotel
Awarded Tripadvisor's 2019 Certificate of Excellence
Surfers Paradise Accommodation
Walk into our Gold Coast Hotel and be welcomed by an inspiring open-spaced setting with beautiful artist-crafted features and bold custom lighting.
Our 297 spacious guest rooms feature dazzling views of the coast’s famous scenery plus all the glamour and style you’d expect from Australia’s party playground.
QT Gold Coast is transforming itself. This means the pool will be offline for a bit of me time until summer this year – but just because the pool may be empty, we’ll make sure your glass is full.
We can’t wait to show you the new us, and in the meantime, thanks for understanding.
- Unique and all new marketplace styled BAZAAR restaurant
- Modern Japanese izakaya style dining paired with cutting-edge cocktails at Yamagen Japanese Restaurant
- The hottest bar on the Gold Coast STINGRAY LOUNGE
- Buzzing foyer cafe FIXX
- 297 spacious guest rooms with ocean or mountain and river views
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Outdoor pool and spa (undergoing refurbishment)
- spaQ designer spa
- Two tennis courts
- Complimentary use of our super-cute retro QT Bikes, available at reception
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Conference & Meeting Facilities
- Concierge – tour desk
- Undercover and Valet Parking (fee applicable)
- Wheelchair access
- Fitness Centre
- Private Transfers (fee applicable)
QT Gold Coast
7 Staghorn Avenue
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
QTique offers an eclectic mix of luxuries and necessities stocking something for everyone from discerning bookworms to candy connoisseurs. Our boutique Gold Coast hotel shop showcases contemporary Australian designers combined with old fashioned favourites.