Bondi Surfin’ Safari
From $540 per night
The Beach Boys knew the score… Let’s go surfin’ now, everybody’s learning how, come on and safari with me. Where better to do exactly that than Bondi Beach? The iconic Sydney beach where the waxheads surf, the babes bronze and the Sydneysiders come out to play.
We’re going to put you and the gang up in a King Deluxe room, hook you up with a family surfing lesson with Let’s Go Surfing! (the friendliest and most professional surf school in Australia) and your own private photographer to take snaps of you shredding. You better start practicing your shaka. Yeeeeeeew!
Be warned – surfing is highly addictive.
Visit Lets Go Surfing’s website here
- Accommodation in a King Deluxe room (min. two night stay)
- Epic private surf lesson (family lesson + photographer)
- Surfboard USB (containing photos from the lesson)
- Complimentary water daily
- Daily surf report delivery